Jumat, 22 Februari 2008

Dear Mary


Hi, Mary. How do you do? I know you e-mail address from Asih. It’s my pleasure to know you. Well, My name is yudi, from Bandung too. Bandung is a cool city, the environment is enjoyable, I think London is now spring, right?

So, Bandung and London’s weather is similar. Do you like spring? Flower blossoms, butterflies? Yet Bandung is raining lot, today so I spend the whole weekend staying at home man, it’s quite boring. What do you do spring? I can’t do any outside activities, so it’s must back and forth from home to school. What are you doing now at school? School assignments really drive make me crazy.

Well, Mary I am glad to know you. Thanks for sharing with me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.





Best Wishes,


Yudi Ardiansah

1 komentar:

Me.... mengatakan...

Thanks for posting. Keep up the good work!!